Need more things to look at?

luvstocraftAugust 22, 2010

Haven't created a new table or found any good buys--but I did paint a little snowman plaque to help me feel cool on these hot days. I'll post the link if you want to see him. while you are there, be sure to look at some of the items the other gals have been painting too. Have fun.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Snowman plaque

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Luvs...I luv this new snowguy you painted...& the curly nose is so-o-o cute. In CA, have you ever seen people paint on these old-time antique stone footwarmers?? I bought one yrs ago at a consignment store with snowmen painted on it & I put it out in the Winter (so it is now packed away)...but here' a link to e-bay so you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, just an idea, cause the shape of your hanging one reminded me of it! TFS your talent! So cute! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: e-bay antique footwarmer stone

Bookmark   August 23, 2010 at 11:37AM
luvstocraft

Thanks to all of you who made sweet comments over on the painting forum. He was a fun little guy to paint, and there will be more coming in the future no doubt.

Jeanne, I've not seen those footwarmer stones before. I can see where they would make a good painting surface for sure. I've seen lots of designs painted on pieces of slate, it makes a good surface for signs and things.

Luvs

Bookmark   August 23, 2010 at 7:13PM
kathleen_li

That nose is for the birds! :)
He is adorable, Luvs! Great job,

Bookmark   August 24, 2010 at 4:39PM
luvstocraft

Thanks Kathleen, glad you liked him. ;o)

Bookmark   August 24, 2010 at 7:43PM
lynninnewmexico

Wow, that was a weird experience! One minute I was on this forum and the next, I realize that I've just posted on the Painting forum! You're one tricky gal, Luvs! It's a wonderful piece you've created . . . I love it!

Bookmark   August 27, 2010 at 12:43PM
luvstocraft

Lynne, your post made me laugh out loud. It was just easier for me to post the link than to post the picture both places. Sorry if I confused you! ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   August 27, 2010 at 11:28PM
More Discussions
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™