Fresca vanity

ikea_gwMay 20, 2013

We are thinking about ordering a fresca vanity online for our master bath remodeling. Online reviews of specific products are seem to be fairly positive. Does anyone here have experience with their products? We love their modern design but without seeing it in person first hand it is hard to tell the quality.

The piece we are specifically looking at is made with plywood and veneer with a ceramic top/sink. If you can share what model you have and your experience with the product it will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elphaba_gw

Are you looking at one with a vessel type sink on top rather than an undermount sink? I have heard so many reviews from salesmen in plumbing showrooms, plumbers, remodeling contractors, etc that comment how the vessel sinks "splatter" water. Not sure if this only pertains to vessel sinks that are "bowl" shaped. Because there are many that are rectangular and have a very flat bottom. Some of the ones on Fresca vanities look like the latter.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 1:17AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ikea_gw

We are only looking at undermount sink vanities. My personal experience with vessel sinks is exactly what you've heard. Too much water splattered everywhere. They look great and will probably be good in a powder room for washing hands but I wouldn't put them in a more heavily used bathroom.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 8:51AM
More Discussions
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
Lowe's master bath estimate....seems high?
Due to a 3-year old poor tile job in our stand up shower...
A McK
suggestions for double vanity between 2 walls
I'm looking for suggestions for a (or pictures of your)...
A McK
Does anyone know where to sell a brand new vanity
looking to sell locally only and tried craigslist this...
matdrew
Thinking about the new Bain Geysair Oval Plus. Opinions/Exp?
Hi, I think this really is the time we are actually...
raehelen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™