Angled Duster, Mop or Vacuum?

callie25October 29, 2010

Does anyone know of an angled duster, mop or vacuum hose that can be used to clean under couches, etc. without having to get on your knees? If so, what brand and what is it called....who sells item(s)? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have an O'cedar swivel micro fiber mop that I really like. My floors are all tile and some laminate so I use it daily ( with a dog & a cat ...lot's of hair ) I purchased extra mop heads and just toss em' in the washer when they are dirty. It slips under end tables and beds etc...swivels, and also gets the baseboards...pretty cool :-)

    Bookmark   November 2, 2010 at 5:55PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
HELP! Clear Glass Shower Doors w/ hard water stains
I have extremely hard water and have clear glass shower...
cleaning a black granite sink
I am new to this forum and after enjoying scrolling...
Film on glasses from dishwasher: etched?
The drinking glasses now look cloudy. I have been using...
Anyone have this problem with their BONA floor mop?
My BONA floor mop has no trigger pizazz (for lack of...
Removing Stains Caused by Stain Removers - Carpet
Hi all, What's the best way to remove stains on a Sofa,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™