Just checking in

milosmom_gwJuly 14, 2010

Hi everybody!!

It feels like forever since I've been here. Things have just been crazy busy around here and filled with some very sad times. :(

It has to get better I know but for now, it's so hard to be happy and prepare for our upcoming wedding with the sad times overlooming.

Never the less, onward we shall go because that's what the 2 people we've lost recently would want.

I haven't done a table in probably 3 weeks but do have pics of the last two I set and will try to get around and post them in a bit.

Hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying the summer (preferably without all the heat that seems to be scattered around so much right now).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
party_music50

oh no... what happened? I've been crazy busy too but checking in when possible -- I must have missed the post. :(

Bookmark   July 15, 2010 at 7:58AM
luvstocraft

I saw your other post about your tables, MM, and commented there. You've had your share of losses lately, and I can see where that would make you sad. I'm sure all of your family and friends are looking forward to your wedding and the happy time it will be. Take care. Luvs

Bookmark   July 15, 2010 at 9:08PM
milosmom_gw

PM :
A friend of my sons' (and brother in law to one of "my boys") was killed in Afghanistan on the 4th and a girlfriend of mine lost her battle to cancer last week. It's one of those times when it seems things are bad , they only get worse *sigh*.

Luvs: I sure hope so but that's been a nondiscussed subject lately. At the rate this year has gone for us, there's going to be soo many people missing that I just haven't been able to get back in form with it but I will. :)
Better times are ahead, I'm sure hoping anyways.

Bookmark   July 15, 2010 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Winter decor gone, here's Valentines
Just changed out the items on my kitchen table. I really...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™