Miele ovens

jeffreyemApril 14, 2014

Their standard chef series (non speed, non steam) ovens. They worth the extra $$? It would be my second but probably most used oven in addition to a 36" Bluestar range.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nycbluedevil

I know you said non-speed, non-steam but I have the Miele Chef speed oven (not the master chef, so $1,000 less) in addition to my 36" Blue Star range. I really think that the small oven is a nice complement to the big oven. The standard oven will be 30" so much bigger.

Frankly, I use the speed oven most of the time instead of the big oven. It fits most things except a really large roasting pan. Presumably, you have space for a microwave somewhere else so don't need the speed oven. But having the ability to combine the functions is nice.

Bookmark   April 15, 2014 at 3:22PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
daveliv

I would avoid Miele ovens. I have had a 30" master chef for about 3 years. The first year the Miele repair people came about a half-dozen times to fix oven temperatures being too low (oven is set at 350 and real temperature is 300). Oven still runs a little cool, but I'm living with it. If you check old GW posts, you'll find that I'm not the only on with this problem.

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 4:54PM
More Discussions
How much Hood CFM to get for Wolf's 6-Burner Rangetop?
Let's say I use all 6 burners at once sometimes (not...
wcutiew
24' Appliances: Liebherr or Fagor?? Bertazzoni or other?
Can anyone weigh in on small space appliances? While...
petersen
do we like capital ranges
capital ranges ?
Jen & Scott Lehr
36" induction cooktop with bridge
So far we've only found two 36" induction glass-top...
woodysapsucker
Help installing power cord to 48inch dual wolf range
I'm trying to install the power cord, not sure how...
rubyrashel
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™