4th of July Baskets!

party_music50July 4, 2010

Hi! Don't know if this post will get through, as I have been experiencing problems with the forum.

Just wanted to show my 4th of July baskets.... I finished them in the nick of time. :) Nothing fancy, but I think they're cute and plan to use them to serve snacky things later today. I just finished the larger one, so didn't have the time to make a matching napkin basket (but probably will sometime!). Just taken with the computer camera, so you get to see my wrinkled shirt. LOL!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Happy 4th, partymusic! Looks like you are ready for a great holiday! The baskets are beautiful...you do great work! Have fun today! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   July 4, 2010 at 11:16AM
work_in_progress_08

Really nice baskets. You are very talented. I think a napkin basket would be great too!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Bookmark   July 4, 2010 at 11:29AM
Purplemoon

Those are wonderful, Party. You sure have a great talent to be able to make baskets. I'm very green with envy, the creative gene totally missed me. I'm sure glad you got it so we can see your baskets tho.

Happy 4th,
Karen

Bookmark   July 4, 2010 at 4:15PM
slinkey

Party...Hope you had a Happy 4th!
Your baskets came out beautifully. You are so talented.
I just love seeing your creations..and so glad you got to show them.

jane

Bookmark   July 4, 2010 at 11:28PM
party_music50

Thank you all for the replies and nice comments. I hope you all had a great 4th too! :)

It was a different 4th here -- with a sudden change in plans. We ended up spending 6 hours on the road.... such a shame because it was a gorgeous day.

I've been really busy for awhile now because my porch is finally being re-done (yeah!!!). I think that it will actually be worthy of decorating when it's finished, and I know that everyone here could help me with that. I know that I'm "decorating challenged", but I'm already thinking ahead to xmas! lol!

Bookmark   July 5, 2010 at 1:09AM
luvstocraft

You sure make wonderful baskets--they really look professional too! Bet all your guests were impressed with your talents. Luvs

Bookmark   July 5, 2010 at 6:49PM
kathleen_li

Those baskets are beautiful!

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 4:50PM
oldalgebra

Wow! Those are terrific. I love the fact that you can make them any shape you want. Usually a person has to look high and low for just the right shape to hold a certain item.

Nice job, indeed.

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 7:29PM
More Discussions
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™