Carpet stains

twobittsSeptember 24, 2009

I found a product called Winning Colours stain remover that is just incredible. I put a little on a paint stain on the carpet that had been there since we moved in about 2 years ago and it almost instantly started to get rid of it! I couldn't believe it. It is an eco-friendly product also. Anyways, just thought I would pass it along. It works just as good on a lot of other stains amd it is called Winning Colours stain remover.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
peanutmom

I don't normally point fingers, but it seems mighty odd that you registered the 24th and posted about this amazing cleaner. Nothing else. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

Bookmark   September 24, 2009 at 7:52PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
riddhik84

HI, If you want to create a cleaning solution to clean your tiles, glass and ceramics just mix equal parts vinegar and water.

You can use this solution on carpet stains by soaking up the stained area. Spray a mixture that has ½ vinegar and water on the affected area and leave it for 2 or 4 minutes. Carefully dab the affected are with a towel. Repeat the procedure until you see the desired effect.

Thanks,
Green cleaning services

Here is a link that might be useful: Green cleaning services

Bookmark   September 25, 2009 at 5:33AM
More Discussions
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Coffee Pot. How to clean?
It's thermal. But I can't get the coffee stains out....
Suzi AKA DesertDance
Can you steam clean procelain tiles?
I would like to steam clean the procelain tiles in...
momintennies
Best hardwood floor cleaner?
Our floors just got finished 2 months ago and I hate...
lmrinc_gw
Rescuing a non-stick frying pan with burnt on grease
Well, I let my frying pan with grease get too hot,...
junkyardgirl
Help! Lime Away hurt my sink!
Hi all, I had a new cleaning lady work in my cottage...
jlknovi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™