Recent Finds & Fourth of July

homersgardenJuly 13, 2010

Here are a few of my recent finds I would like to share since I am so excited about them.

Here is what I believe is an Italian pitcher (has Italy on bottom). The pitcher was $3.25 The bunnies are Studio 56 and were $1!

These are set of candlesticks I got at Goodwill. I paid $6 total. There is also a closeup of my napkin ring that sort of matches the pitcher. I paid $7 for six of these. I love them!

a href="http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/leahdickey/?action=view&current=Summer10011.jpg" target="_blank">

Here is a picture of my Fourth of July window...better late than never!

And a picture of the banner I made...

The cards on the mantel are from my husband's birthday...a tradition to leave them up for a week or so!

Finally, I recently did 25 arrangements for my brother's wedding reception. Here is a picture of one of the table arrangements. I am glad that is over.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
creekdweller

Oh, I can relate to the excitement. You did a very good job shopping. Very excited for you. Love the white pitcher. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the white. I'm kind of getting into white. It is so clean, elegant, looking. Great job on the 4th decor, love the red teapot. Happy belated birthday to your husband. What a beautiful floral arrangement. You are very talented!

Bookmark   July 13, 2010 at 7:07AM
excessfroufrou

What beautiful white pieces, I really love the pitcher. Your 4th decorations are too cute and what a lovely window to display them. Those flowers are to die for, please don't tell me you grew them too. Great job.
Frou

Bookmark   July 13, 2010 at 10:33AM
luvstocraft

Wonderful finds, all are so pretty! Love those bird napkin rings especially. Very festive decor for the 4th, did you make the banners? They are really neat. Love your flag box also. Thanks for sharing your decor and great finds with us. ;o) Luvs

Bookmark   July 13, 2010 at 10:38AM
Purplemoon

You ought to be excited!! What amazing finds, and prices!
I LOVE that pitcher (and of course the bunnies). AND the candlesticks and bird napkin rings! GREAT stuff. You sure hit a jackpot. I'd have bought every bit of it myself and howled with glee all the way home. LOL.

Also glad you showed your 4th decorations. Your bay window turned out so pretty. I have a similar one and love to decorate it, when the cats let me share their favorite spot that is.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 12:46AM
party_music50

Great finds! I love all the white pieces and the flowers too! and your window decor came out great!

I'm LOL at Karen's remark... I haven't been able to use any of my windowsills since adopting 4 cats from the Humane Society!

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 5:18AM
lynninnewmexico

Wonderful Fourth of July decs, HG! Your mercury glass candle holders work great with the blue . . . nice idea! LOVE, love, love your flower arrangements!
Lynn

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 2:18PM
slinkey

I agree...wonderful Fourth decorations. Great display on your Bay Window. I too love the flower arrangement..
The floral selections are absolutely beautiful!
jane

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 9:31PM
kathleen_li

I love that pitcher! It is just beautiful!
And the flower arrangements are gorgeous!!!

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 10:10PM
milosmom_gw

Pretty pretty whites!!
Such lovely pieces you acquired.
I love your window as well. What I'd give to have a space like that to work with (however I'm sure the fur-boys would protest me for it if I did...lol)
Beautiful floral arrangements as well. I'm impressed!!
I know what you mean by being glad that particular chore being behind you though.

Bookmark   July 14, 2010 at 11:49PM
jeannespines

Some very elegant pcs for t'scaping! Definitely bargain prices! And your floral arrangement is lovely...a GOOD sister! (lots of work!) TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   July 16, 2010 at 12:07AM
More Discussions
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™