Can this ugly Master Bathroom be saved?
Our hall bath remodeling is a work in progress. We are planning for 2 more bathrooms remodel.
The big headache is MB. I have spent tons of time trying to reconfigure this bathroom, but have no success. In the meantime, I have developed a strong resentment toward the person who designed the room for giving us such a choppy, congested, ugly and dysfunctional MB. It has:
1, A long vanity with two sinks but only one medicine cabinet right by the entrance.
2. A very deep, wide, and ugly bath tub no one has used it ever since we moved into this house.
3. A small shower, narrow and dark.
4. The toilet room has two doors; one goes to the back yard, it is the only source of light other than a sky light next to the vanity.
5. A master closet that is miserably small and difficult to use.
6. The room behind the wall, next to the vanity is a bedroom.
7. The wall at the end of closet is exterior wall.
8. The room behind the wall next to the bathtub is the guest bathroom.
We like to have a soaking tub, a shower, toilet, vanity with two sink and closet. We don't mind moving walls or plumbings if that could make the room more functional.
Could anyone please help to come up with more functional floor plan? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
This post was edited by azmom on Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 23:51