Pink Hydrangea and Green

kathleen_liJune 18, 2010

Here's my table for this week.

I hope you enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Hydrangea Table

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

I am loving this table, too, Kathleen! Great Portugal plates & lovely find on the salad plates, too! Love the Hyrdrangea theme...your flowers are beautiful & the flower containers also...perfect! Pink & green...wow, just works so beautifully tog. Tablecloth, napkins & rings lovely! Would enjoy dining at this table! And congrats to your GD...lovely Lily arrangement for her! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 18, 2010 at 11:51PM
kathleen_li

Thanks, Jeanne! I got 4 dinners and soups as well as the salads for 12.00. They were nice quality for a dollar each! :)

Bookmark   June 19, 2010 at 8:08AM
luvstocraft

Hi Kathleen, I had popped over to your blog yesterday and seen your pretty table. Your hydrangas are always so beautiful and look gorgeous in a vase as well as in your yard. This color combination is so pretty, and you sure got a great buy on your dishes. Luvs

Bookmark   June 19, 2010 at 12:19PM
phonegirl

Beautiful table and I want to shop with you! You always find such great items at wonderful prices. Wish we had a HG near by.

Love your nosegays. Hydrangeas are one of my favortie flowers but I can't seem to keep them alive. So thanks for sharing yours.

Punk

Bookmark   June 20, 2010 at 12:59AM
Purplemoon

I was over at your blog yesterday too and saw this. Just beautiful. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower, but no way to have them in Phoenix. :o( So I'm glad I can enjoy yours!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   June 20, 2010 at 1:35AM
excessfroufrou

Pink and green is my all time favorite color combo. Your table looks great. The little buckets are too sweet. I miss the days of dance recitals, my DS was in them for 15 years. Your little nosegay is precious and I'm glad the deer didn't get your flowers.
Frou

Bookmark   June 21, 2010 at 12:43PM
More Discussions
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™