A good TS day

milosmom_gwJune 7, 2012

Gotta love those good TS days and yesterday was one of them.

DH is working 12 hr shifts so I decided to wander around for awhile to get out the house and see real people. lol

Stopped at my favorite place first and came across these ...

and a new red tablecloth (but but but in my defense , it was one I didn't have :-)) , a set of pretty crystal cut bowls , a set of the larger white lotus bowls to go with the small ones I already have , a blue set of candle holders [score!! been looking for those] , a few more black metal c holders - can't have to many ya know , 3 more table runners & 2 more sets of napkin rings.

A good day indeed!

Today, I finished the nightstand revamping project (updated photos in the "latest project" thread) so I'm a happy Holiday-er for the moment. :)

Next project- attempt the sea glass candleholders that Karen posted a link about a couple of days ago and to continue on my diligent search to find a new dining room table/chairs.... Let the search begin!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
milosmom_gw

(((( Today, I finished the nightstand revamping project (updated photos in the "latest project" thread) so I'm a happy Holiday-er for the moment. :) )))))

This should have said in the "Project in Progress" thread. That'll teach me to pay attention.

Bookmark   June 7, 2012 at 9:50PM
jeannespines

Love TS'ing days! Sounds like you found some great bargains & maybe you went 'red' today!! Pretty pic!

Am going over to take a look @ that revamp project...you sure did alot of work on that! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 7, 2012 at 10:55PM
slinkey

Great TS finds...make a 'Great Day' indeed!!
I'll be checking out your revamp project too...
I'm excited to see how it turned out.
Also POST your sea glass project too. I'm curious to
see if it comes out as a clear color coat on the glass, and not 'murky' looking.
jane

Bookmark   June 7, 2012 at 11:22PM
luvstocraft

Sounds like allot of wonderful finds. I so miss being able to make my weekly excursions to "treasure shop". Not that I NEED anything, but it was always so fun when I came across something pretty that should come live with me! LOL

I'll be watching to see all your new treasures in future tablescapes. Got to go check out your project now.

Luvs

Bookmark   June 8, 2012 at 10:53AM
More Discussions
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™