Brown grout with white stains

prescotthouseSeptember 12, 2010

I have brown grout on both countertops and tile floors. It is in good condition, but has white stains. Can anyone recommend a way to get rid of the stains? When the grout is wet the stains disappear, but they come back when it dries. I've tried grout cleaner, but it didn't help. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oceanna

Try Bio Green Clean with a toothbrush or stiff scrub brush. I use Mrs. Hanson's around the house for most things because I love the smell. Actually, I have Oxy Clean (because it kills germs) mixed with Mrs. Hanson's in a spray bottle. I like the Lemon Verbena scent.

But for the really tough jobs I use Bio Green. It's expensive, but well worth it if you just use it on the tough cleaning jobs that you can't clean with your regular solutions. It's also non-toxic, so safe around your family.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bio Green

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 4:43PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oceanna

Oops. I mean Mrs. Meyers. Sorry about that.

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 4:46PM
More Discussions
How to rid house of dog smell
I'm doing a temporary rental (sold my house finally...
lisa77429
Cat Urine in Carpet
What is the best product and method for removing cat...
kwie2011
help between these two spin mops
Which is better http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/Indoor-Living/Home-Commercial-Cleaning/Floor-Care/Mops/Wet/Spinning-Mop-and-Bucket/_/N-2pqfZ67l/Ne-67n/Ntk-All_EN/R-I4540847?Ntt=spin+mop Or http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-spin-mop-and-bucket-0428442p.html#.VO5Y1DhOnHw...
wantboost
Cleaning unsealed brick floors
Hi all: I just purchased a new-to-me home with unsealed...
AtomicJay007
HELP! Clear Glass Shower Doors w/ hard water stains
I have extremely hard water and have clear glass shower...
kristinamaria
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™