Kingston Brass?

clembeauchampApril 8, 2009

Hello. Does anyone have fixtures by Kingston Brass? I don't know anything about this company but they have some nice-looking lavatory faucets. I'm wondering if their products have a decent reputation. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
twosacharm

We just installed two vanity faucets by Kingston Brass from Overstock.com - two Satin Nickel Concord High Arc Vessel Faucets. I love them so far...They are working well and the quality of the workmanship seemed as good as other faucets we've put in recently, but we haven't had them long enough to give a good review as to how long they will last.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vessel sink faucets by Kingston Brass

Bookmark   April 9, 2009 at 10:24PM
colld

Any more feedback on Kingston Brass? I saw a chrome bathroom faucet I liked on overstock and was wondering about quality. Reviews on overstock are a bit mixed--some love it, some not as much. Thanks.

Bookmark   June 6, 2009 at 4:11PM
judithn

I'm also looking at Kingston Brass on Overstock and am wondering about the quality. Some of the reviews on O. are good, some are so-so and some are just plain bad. The prices are awesome, but are they gonna need to be pulled out and replaced soon after installation? I'm having a professional plumber install these things and with labor costs being pretty high around here I don't want to have to do this again. Thanks.

Bookmark   March 13, 2010 at 8:40PM
More Discussions
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
Minimum size for walk-in shower?
What is the minimum recommended size for a walk in...
uscroy
Showers 101
I'm hoping there is someone who can direct me to a...
jpbenstock
Tile install question
I've been posting a lot about our upcoming master bath...
numbersjunkie
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™