Does anyone make a really small undermount sink?

flicka001April 20, 2012

I have a really small powder room (no way it would be to code today).

The vanity is only 16" deep and 18" wide with a 17" x 19" cultured marble sink/top. I'd like to replace the top with a small piece of granite or marble and an undermount sink. To do that, I'd need a tiny sink. Probably no more than 10x12. Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes such a small sink? I've been looking and have found nothing.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
palimpsest

For Her undercounter basin by Barbara Barry for Kallista is tiny, and $$$

Here is a link that might be useful: For Her Sink

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 6:17AM
fnmroberts

Here's a really small one by Porcher.

http://www.faucetdirect.com/porcher-12120-00-marquee-12-5-8-undermount-vitreous-china-square-bathroom-sink-with-overflow/p1379315

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 8:13AM
anrol

Found one 10 by 13! There is a promo code to enter for extra money off if you order soon.............http://www.bellacor.com/productdetail/nantucket-sinks-um-13x10-w-mini-oval-undermount-vanity-bowl-white-566906.htm

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 8:50AM
astridh

Have you considered using a single hole faucet off to the side?
I have a 17.5" deep vanity in my powder room. We undermounted the smallest Kohler Caxton sink which is 15 X 12" (I am not sure of the internal dimensions). There is about 2 3/4" of countertop in front of and behind the sink. We used a single hole faucet mounted off to the side at about 2:00, and we keep the soap dish at around 10:00 on the other side to balance it. The sink is a plain oval and quite inexpensive. I wouldn't want to go much smaller for a sink.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 11:00AM
fnmroberts

astridh offers a good option. Here's our 26" wide by 19" deep counter with a 17" vessel.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 11:23AM
tina_ma

I just had the small Kohler Caxton installed in my 18" vanity top. 12x15 is the basin area dimensions - the sink body underneath is 14x17. I had my GC notch out just a bit of my vanity frame to make it work. It is lovely, and so much deeper than the cultured marble sink/vanity that it replaced. I had barely enough room to eke out centercet faucets and a 3/4" backsplash, but would have gone with the offset faucet if I had no other options. Also, keep in mind that different faucet spouts have widely varying diameters.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 11:40AM
flicka001

Thanks for all the suggestions! You've given me hope. I'm going to start looking these up.

Bookmark   April 21, 2012 at 2:01PM
More Discussions
Bertch 60" single bowl vanity for hall bath
I would appreciate some advice and insight on my dilemma....
Sofia Akhter
Ammara Designs Faucets
I've gotten so much information from these forums....
janelor
WWYD - Mosaic tile accents?
Starting to try to figure out some of the decor details...
numbersjunkie
Finished Conestoga cabs bathroom
This wasn't our usual full DIY, we paid for the tile...
justterrilynn
Show me pictures of your tile 'rug'
We'd like to do this and are looking for design ideas....
kate38
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™