spray cleaning oils

izzieSeptember 22, 2008

Just a work to the wise. One of my many cousins used a orange oil spray to clean her kitchen cupboards. I guess it worked really well. She spent hours one day using this stuff. About a week later she was hospitalized because she couldn't breath. They thought it was puenmonia. However it was because of the oil spray she used, she breathed some of it into her lungs. She spent about 1 1/2 weeks in hosp. recovering from this. She is better now. I am sure there were warnings on bottle regarding the use of product but who reads that stuff. I remember hearing a few years back about babies getting ahold of baby oil bottles and breathing in the oil, I think a few children died of this.

Please be careful with spray oil cleaners.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

Be careful with spray ANYTHING. I wonder how hairdressers deal with using hairspray.

    Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 9:25AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

Testing

    Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 3:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

Testing again.

    Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 8:16AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

Still testing.

    Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 1:36PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

Testing again . . .

    Bookmark   September 29, 2008 at 9:08AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cute123

hi this test forum

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils

    Bookmark   September 30, 2008 at 10:46AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

I see the forum still isn't working. It has been down for 10 days.

    Bookmark   October 5, 2008 at 7:54AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sid123

hi testing again

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils

    Bookmark   October 12, 2008 at 11:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sid123

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils

    Bookmark   October 12, 2008 at 11:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
graywings123

This thread hasn't dropped, but the forum is accepting new posts now.

    Bookmark   October 16, 2008 at 8:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dilly_dally

Izzie posted: "I am sure there were warnings on bottle regarding the use of product but who reads that stuff."

Warnings are printed for a reason. Always read them, even with products you have used before. Sometimes manufacturers add warning to their products after they have been on the market for some time. Dawn dish detergent added a warning after finding that people were mixing it with bleach not knowing that their detergent contained ammonia.

I wouldn't think of buying a cleaning product without reading every word on the label.

    Bookmark   October 19, 2008 at 11:24PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
hard water marks on glasses
Can anyone tell me how to clean hard water marks from...
MIStepMom
cleaning a burnt-on material from gas fireplace glass
Help! Something ( material unknown) burnt onto the...
clancyspad
Grout
An electric toothbrush and Listerine + clean grout....
jak4
cleaning brass & copper
Hello everyone I somehow inherited a box of old old...
laalasa
Stained SST Pan
Burned/scorched SST pan. Got 90% clean but has dark...
stoveguyy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™