Was pretty set on American Range but not sure now...Need advice
I am building a new house and was pretty set on a 48" American Range and 30" double wall ovens, french doors on top, chef door bottom but after reading some reviews on this forum I am second guessing my decision.
My requirements are as follows.
1) 48" range top, preferably open burners
2) I prefer the drip tray to be Stainless instead of the porcelain surface
3) 30" double wall ovens, preferably french door tops, chefs door bottom
4) ovens should be VERY basic...no timers, clocks, computers etc.
5) stainless finish on both and they must be the same brand.
I am totally comfortable with the price point of American Range but not sure I want to go a lot higher.
Ok, what do you guys suggest?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
This post was edited by Freedbaby on Sun, Apr 13, 14 at 19:51