Kohler Underscore 66 x 32

krishoel001April 23, 2013

Does anyone have the Kohler Underscore 66 x 32 whirlpool, and what do you think of it? I can only find the 66 x 36 to look at in the flesh in my area, and it seems like a monster. Would appreciate your experience and thoughts. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ChristaM

We picked out the 1821 66x32 non-whirlpool for our bath remodel. Not installed yet but DH and I did get to sit in one at the tubz.net showroom. He is a 6'2" with very wide shoulders. He liked this size just fine. I thought it was a bit too wide for me, and if it was just me I would have gone with the Duravit 66/29-1/2 because it has a separate headrest and sloping edge that was more comfy. The Kohler doesn't have arm rests so if you like having your arms supported you might want to look at other tubs. The Kohler is the deepest with 18" depth of water below the overflow.

Bookmark   April 24, 2013 at 11:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
txjoyce

We have the 60 x 32 Underscore non whirlpool. We bought ours sight unseen (no one in our area had one) but have been very happy. The 66" should be very roomy and the width at 32 is not massive at all, at least to us.

Bookmark   April 26, 2013 at 11:56AM
More Discussions
Final Decisions - Lighting and Countertop - "Spa-Like" or "Dreary"?
We have been in the middle of a very long & drawn-out...
AHMIowa_NJ
Lighted Tub/Shower Niche
Anyone ever wire a light into your shower niche? I...
monicakm_gw
Where to place/plan for grab bars
We are remodeling our hall bathroom (and kitchen)....
crl_
Opinions on Water Creation Vanities??
I am strongly considering the Water Creation 72"...
likewhatyoudo
tile layout help master bath
I am planning to use 18 x18 on the floor and same tile...
abick2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™