Simple table

nana2010_gwJune 20, 2012

When I found these hand painted I thought they didn't need many accessories.

So I kept the table simple. From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi)

I couldn't decide which flat ware to use, so I used one red and one black. Which would you choose? From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi) src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fs3qYvkg3jI/T-IcLvvG0qI/AAAAAAAABXw/ufl5kWKK7Qc/s640/IMG_1729.JPG" height="480" width="640" />From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi) From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi) From 2012-06-20 (by Eye-Fi)

TFLookin

Nana Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Simple table oops

It should say hand painted dishes.
Nana

RE: Simple table

I would use the red. The dishes are absolutely beautiful. Where did you find them?

Very pretty dishes Nana! I like the red flatware that you chose to use as well...very elegant looking, but would also be good for an Italian night meal as well.

Nana, your table with those dishes is beautiful!!! They are so neat and look great on your white tc. You sure know how to entertain us and I love it.

Punk

Nana...I would have to agree with the red flatware too.
Those dishes are beautiful...you say this is a simple
table...I say it's a lovely 'elegant' table!
Pretty glass bowls and stems too. Did you buy everything as a set? Nice find.

jane

Yes, I expect to see a loaf of French garlic bread on a long white plate ... & an Olive Oil bottle ...these dishes are very cute, nana...& I like your 'simple table' as you call it! Red flatware vote from me, too! Do you have a black runner? Would be cool running the opposite way from your placesettings under that black/red centerpc (which I really like w/your dishes, too!) TFS, nana! Fun! Jeanne S.

Thank you everyone.
Welcome onescrappynana, I hope you will share some of your items for the Christmas Boutique with us
I found the dishes at a local co-op store they were painted by one of the vendors.
The dishes are a set. I bought them for a gift, but of course I had to do a table with them first LOL.
They look perfect for an Italian dinner, don't they?
I guess the red flatware is the favorite.
I spent some time with DD2 yesterday, She had more ideas for tables than I could do in a month of Sundays.
Nana

Striking dishes, Nana. And I vote for the red flatware too.
Your DD2 sounds very creative, we need to draft her for our gang here. ;o)

Welcome, Scrappy. Hope to see photos from you. I read your post about craft sale items and your ideas sound really cute.

hugs, Karen

Post a Follow-Up Your Name:

Your Email Address:

Subject of Posting:

Optional Link URL:

Name of the Link: Return to the Holiday Forum

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

It should say hand painted dishes.
Nana

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 3:51PM
onescrappynana

I would use the red. The dishes are absolutely beautiful. Where did you find them?

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 7:15PM
Marlene Kindred

Very pretty dishes Nana! I like the red flatware that you chose to use as well...very elegant looking, but would also be good for an Italian night meal as well.

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 7:53PM
phonegirl

Nana, your table with those dishes is beautiful!!! They are so neat and look great on your white tc. You sure know how to entertain us and I love it.

Punk

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 11:57PM
slinkey

Nana...I would have to agree with the red flatware too.
Those dishes are beautiful...you say this is a simple
table...I say it's a lovely 'elegant' table!
Pretty glass bowls and stems too. Did you buy everything as a set? Nice find.

jane

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 11:24PM
jeannespines

Yes, I expect to see a loaf of French garlic bread on a long white plate ... & an Olive Oil bottle ...these dishes are very cute, nana...& I like your 'simple table' as you call it! Red flatware vote from me, too! Do you have a black runner? Would be cool running the opposite way from your placesettings under that black/red centerpc (which I really like w/your dishes, too!) TFS, nana! Fun! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 10:47PM
nana2010_gw

Thank you everyone.
Welcome onescrappynana, I hope you will share some of your items for the Christmas Boutique with us
I found the dishes at a local co-op store they were painted by one of the vendors.
The dishes are a set. I bought them for a gift, but of course I had to do a table with them first LOL.
They look perfect for an Italian dinner, don't they?
I guess the red flatware is the favorite.
I spent some time with DD2 yesterday, She had more ideas for tables than I could do in a month of Sundays.
Nana

Bookmark   June 23, 2012 at 9:34AM
Purplemoon

Striking dishes, Nana. And I vote for the red flatware too.
Your DD2 sounds very creative, we need to draft her for our gang here. ;o)

Welcome, Scrappy. Hope to see photos from you. I read your post about craft sale items and your ideas sound really cute.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   June 24, 2012 at 4:58AM
More Discussions
from Purplemoon
I still haven't gotten Houzz to accept my old name,...
Purplemoon
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Love the pictures to the left of each new topic!
It appears that the first picture posted in a thread...
Tally
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™