Hood insert for standard cab.

sparkier73April 18, 2013

DIY kitchen on a budget. Cab over cooktop is 30W by 15D so the custom cab hoods don't fit (they are too deep). Looking for an insert - ducted. Found a Broan and an Air King but not much else. Any experience out there... brand recommendations? TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sophie Wheeler

That's not deep enough for a vent hood. You need either a slide out like GE makes, or to put in a conventional under cabinet hood.

    Bookmark   April 18, 2013 at 8:59PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Convection Microwave vs Speed Cook Microwave Help
We are remodeling our basement to include a kitchenette...
Teresa Cooper
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
Need advice on combining induction and gas
This is my first post. Please forgive the length or...
Anyone have experience with Ad Mark (eBay) appliance dealer?
Am considering buying Gagg induction cooktop + combi...
Island hood location/height
I've got a cooktop that's 20" X 37" that...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™