for your viewing pleasure ;o)

PurplemoonJune 26, 2013

I discovered a new-to-me gal on Pinterest, with a ton of photos. So you know I'm happy, LOL. But thought I'd share the link to her tablescape board with you, she's got almost 600 pictures there. (don't let that scare you off.) And if click on her name at the top, it will open up her main page where you can see what all her other boards are in case others interest you. I can tell you now, I know there's a lot I'm going to be looking at. LOL.

enjoy and hugs,
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: tablescapes

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nana2010_gw

Thanks, Karen.
I'll be doing a lot of looking too. So many talented people!
My tired eyes would like it if more of the images could be made larger tho.
Nana

Bookmark   June 26, 2013 at 7:44AM
Purplemoon

Nana, the pictures are thumbnails that enlarge when you click on them. Most are pretty good sized I thought. Tho my eyes also tend to wish things were bigger lately too.

That gal has a lot of good stuff pinned, and actually quite a few other tablescape boards I went thru as well.
I'm working my way thru her stuff, so much to see. I've got her bookmarked since its going to take me a while.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   June 26, 2013 at 3:29PM
nana2010_gw

You are right. Karen.
some of the first pictures i looked at weren't much bigger than the thumbnails but overall the pictures were good size.
Thanks again.
Nana

Bookmark   June 30, 2013 at 9:39AM
Purplemoon

I'm bumping this up, partly due to the spammer we want moved down....but hopefully more of our gang will see this and check out that lady's great pix. After I browsed her site, I saw she has a LOT more table setting albums on there! There are so many wonderful ideas and lovely things. I'm going to be spending a lot of time trying to see all her stuff, which is a good thing in my case. (I have been up all night, again. Thank heavens for the computer!! Tho need to get off and try going to bed now... its after 7am. LOL.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   July 4, 2013 at 10:13AM
nana2010_gw

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and I am ready for a nap.For goodness sakes Karen go to bed already!!
Nana

Bookmark   July 4, 2013 at 10:37AM
More Discussions
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™