More Wedding Bells

nana2010_gwMay 31, 2013

Yep, wedding Bells will be ringing again, My youngest daughter and her wonderful fiancee are getting married Sunday.
She and her fiancee chose to have a small wedding with family.
I used heirloom pieces for the table, with touches of green her favorite color. From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi) From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi) From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi)

I had a completely different CP planned.Then I saw these roses Although they are yellow I love the faint green hue on the petals. From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi)

The candlelight shots didn't come out the way I hoped. But I think you get the idea. From 2013-05-30 (by Eye-Fi)

I wish for good weather for their wedding day and a long and happy life together..

Nana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance! And your table looks beautiful....I know it will be a wonderful day!

Bookmark   May 31, 2013 at 9:01PM
slinkey

Nana...I second the Congratulations to your Daughter and her Fiance...and may they have a lifetime of happiness together.
Your table is lovely with the soft green colors... and the roses I think are perfect. I love the look of the flowers tucked into the napkins tied w/the green ribbon. Very pretty look.
Praying for good weather for Sunday...
jane

Bookmark   May 31, 2013 at 10:00PM
Fun2BHere

Lovely.

Bookmark   June 1, 2013 at 9:26PM
jeannespines

Congrats, nana...I hope today was a beautiful day for all your family & friends ...your table is beautiful! I also love all the soft greens & esp your heirloom pcs ... family & love ...that's what it's all about, right. ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 2, 2013 at 11:12PM
phonegirl

Nana, another winning table. Just beautiful! I have missed not seeing all your ts. One of these days I hope things slow down and I'll have time to come back and play here again. My table still has DM's tea rose dishes set with my remake.LOL

Hope Sunday is a fun day for all of you. Weddings are always such a beautiful time but also alot of work. Keep posting and I'll catch up as soon as I can find some extra
time.

Punk

Bookmark   June 4, 2013 at 11:20PM
nana2010_gw

Thank You all so much. The wedding was wonderful.
The day was hot, but the predicted thunderstorms didn't hit our area.
Punk it is so good to hear from you! I hope things slow down for you too.
It's getting lonely here.
Nana

Bookmark   June 6, 2013 at 11:56AM
christmascandy

Beautiful table. I'm amazed that you have been able to get ready for a wedding while still keeping the home fires burning on this forum. So many members seem to be MIA, and I am one of the guilty ones.
I've had some eye problems, but its all good now, so will try to do better posting here.

So glad that you had good weather for the wedding!

Candy

Bookmark   June 11, 2013 at 11:19PM
Purplemoon

Belated Congratulations to you and the kids. I'm glad the weather cooperated for the wedding.
The table is lovely. Greens like that are so serene and one of my very favorite colors.

Thank you so much Nana, you've really 'worked' to keep things going here. I hope you know how much you are appreciated !!
hugs, Karen

Bookmark   June 16, 2013 at 6:18AM
More Discussions
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Trying something, you can help.
Any of you who see my pins on Pinterest know that I...
luvstocraft
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™