Help! How to blend the interior plan with the exterior

kateshomeMarch 17, 2013

Many of you have been so kind to comment on recent front elevations that I have submitted, but have said that it's difficult to give helpful comments without seeing the interior plan. So here is the interior plan that we really like and the last exterior sketch.How to blend them both?I worry about the corner where the garage meets the house. Would it be better to pull the garage away from the house in order to get rid of that awkward corner by the garage that looks like its missing windows? Or any other opinions are so appreciated! Thank you! I can only attach on pic at a time, so this is the first floor.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
virgilcarter

I don't see a worrisome corner where the garage meets the house. Are you talking about the left or right side where garage and house intersect?

I think your most recent elevation, without the bay window in the great room is much improved from previous elevation studies.

I think you are finished and ready for construction documents and bidding. Don't fuss with the elevation or the plan much more!

Good luck with your project.

Bookmark   March 17, 2013 at 8:56PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dekeoboe

Where is the exterior sketch? It would be good to have them both in the same thread.

Bookmark   March 18, 2013 at 1:10PM
More Discussions
It's February 2015- How is your build going?
January was a surprisingly active month! I admire all...
mushcreek
help, is main gable too flat/not enough dimension?
last chance to change it. Will this front elevation...
msmith110705
Would you trust a builder to create a blueprint from your own sketch?
We have heard of people building custom without using...
liv2tell
Master Bath revisions
Which revision do you like better? There can only be...
edwardshome
Please review my plans - help needed with bedroom arrangement
Hi folks! This is the second time I have posted our...
Momto3kiddos
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™