isla or elegance porcelain tile

ellessebeeApril 14, 2013

I came across a silver travertine look porcelain tile that i think is the best vein cut rendition i've seen yet. it was on a display board labeled "isla" but that had been crossed out and handwritten instead was "elegance". i later found the same board at another store but the name had not been changed. the price at the first place is significantly better than at the second. i can't find anything online corroborating the name change. does anyone know anything about this tile? is a decent tile? i don't want to be pennywise but pound foolish yet don't want natural stone's maintenance. I'm also happy to get other suggestions for a silver travertine look. thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
raehelen

Besides how the one sample tile looks, find out the variance for that tile. I had just ordered 4 samples of my original Limestone lookalike tile, and when I brought them home, they were all exactly the same! Needless to say, I cancelled that order. I have since found a much better looking one with lots of different patterns, but of course lots more money too! I was at a tile store yesterday (looking for grout), and I couldn't believe how good some of the stone copies are...just getting better and better everyday!

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 7:39PM
More Discussions
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
hobobrian
72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?
We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We...
katie111
Need bathroom sink/mirror/sconce advice asap!!
Hello everyone, we are in a total pickle over what...
Jenn Cassie
Stop Frameless Shower from Slamming Shut?
Just completed a renovation of our master suite and...
ntrainer
Bathroom
Walls are blue with red and royal blue towels white...
bobbyfly1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™