faucets from Elizabethan Classics?

pearlbegoniaApril 14, 2012

Has anyone had experience with faucets from Elizabethan Classics? Do you like them? Any problems?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ozone89

As a Plumbing and Heating contractor, please keep this in mind before you buy off brand faucets. The first question you need to ask is...how easy would it be to get replacement parts for this faucet? How long is the warranty?

If this faucet goes bad, remember that no Plumbing supply is going to have parts for this faucet.

To answer your question though..."No I have not had any experience with these faucets".

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 12:43AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldhousegal

I purchased my Elizabethan Classics clawfoot tub shower kit with faucet, shower curtain ring, etc from shop4classics.com nearly seven years ago. I installed it myself and today it is in perfect shape, has never had to have a washer, or any part replaced and looks as good as it did when I first installed it. Of course, it should for the price I paid, but sometimes you just don't know what you'll get. The quality is quite nice, it's heavy and a well built faucet, and makes for a nice showering experience!

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 4:30PM
More Discussions
Kohler Archer Undermount Sink and Vanity Depth
Has anyone used a Kohler Archer undermount sink in...
Jill Wood
New Kohler Levity glass shower doors...
Has anyone installed these yet? It's a higher end look...
blondelle
help - can I recess surface mount medicine cabinets?
We have just realized that our previously ordered 5...
docellie
Do I really need a steam shower?
We are in the process of finalizing plans for redoing...
attygirl
help choosing modern recessed lighting.
Oh my goodness this seems to be the hardest part of...
Edie Nicosia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™