Hansgrohe shower pipe

churcha1April 25, 2013

We have a tight budget but would like to install Hansgrohe shower pipe in our small shower. Can you please help me understand the difference between Croma 100, Raindance 180 and Axor? Our budget is closer to Croma but don't want to buy something that is not good. Does anyone out here has Croma, Raindance or Axor showerpipe if so can you please share your experience?

thanks
Churcha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

The Axor is a designer line. They cost more too.

Raindance is a technique of using air with the water to make the water drops larger I believe.

The Croma you referred to works with air being mixed with the water to as they say "plump" the droplets. I looked it up and it puts out 1.75g/min.

I talked to Hansgrohe tech support last week and asked about the handheld selection I might want. I asked for something with some force. They recommended the Clubmaster. They also referred to the croma e75. Neigther one is air injected though. I have not used these Hansgrohe shower heads so I don't have personal experience. I recommend calling their customer support for answers to your questions. They where helpful to me.

Bookmark   April 25, 2013 at 4:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cat_mom

We have air-inject Hansgrohe rain showerheads in our two main bathrooms. Both have the same shower head, but I can never remember the exact model/style #! I know they have three settings; rain, whirl, and whirl+rain.

We love them. I even use the whirl (pulsating spray) on my back, shoulders, and neck at times, and I never, ever used the massage setting on our old shower massage shower head) nor did/do I use them elsewhere when away from home.

Spray is powerful enough, yet relaxing rain shower feel at the same time.

*When we first started using them, the spray felt too light, but that was after three months of using our guest bathroom shower with a can type shower head that could remove paint! I exaggerate, but it sure as heck felt like it every time I used it! After a week of use, the Hansgrohe rain shower head spray felt perfect.

Bookmark   April 25, 2013 at 4:50PM
More Discussions
Wall Mural (Photo Wallpaper, Photo Tile or Hire Artist?)
We have one wall in bath that's a hand-painted mural....
stevemac00
What is the strongest, best bathroom fan on the market?
We've had mildew in our old bathroom, despite having...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Help locating a Powder Bath sink, please!
We are in the final days of a year long remodel only...
soonermagicmama
Kohler Archer Undermount Sink and Vanity Depth
Has anyone used a Kohler Archer undermount sink in...
Jill Wood
Need advice. Subway tile on uneven kneewall
So I was kinda pissed off when I walked into my bathroom...
Michael Coates
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™