Tell me about your Roomba and/or Scooba
Ok, I've tried to read everything I can on here about these, but I would appreciate some current info and answers to the following:
1) Do they really know how to navigate so as to not keep retracing their "steps"?
2) Does Scooba leave any standing water?
3) Scooba's so small. Don't you have to keep refilling?
4) Has the Clorox cleaner been ok for your wood floors?
5) They're really expensive. Worth it or no?
6) Any mechanical problems?
7) If they get stuck and you don't notice it right away, do they eventually turn off?
8) One of my issues is pet hair; any probs there?
I don't mind paying for something that works, but these days, it seems like everything I buy is a cheap piece of you know what.
So...please share if you have any experience with these products.