Easter Tea Party

christmascandyApril 5, 2011

My kitchen table is set for tea using a set of dishes from Ross, Big Lots, and thrift stores.

The pitcher, teapot, and 2 of the mugs are from Ross.

The 3 plates and 1 mug are from 3 different TS's in 2 different years. The tealight holder is another TS find and the sugar and creamer were Big Lots last year.

The tablecloth, napkins, napkin rings, goblets, pink plates, white chargers, and the striped napkins I used as placemats are all TS. The flatware is Christmas.

I still hope to find one more plate and mug. The bunny and chick on each plate are part of the plate.

Tea anyone??

TTFN,

Candy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Candy, your kitchen table is the cutest with all your bunny and chick dishes. What a wonderful set! I hope you find your other set. I hope I find some of these too.LOL

Punk

Bookmark   April 5, 2011 at 11:02PM
slinkey

This is such a wonderful table. I can't believe you bought most of these things from various places. They seem to ALL belong together. Each of your pieces have such cute scenes on them and are so adorable. I love the cake plate - the pink plates and the cute bunny plates too. In fact you can wrap up the whole table and send it to CT ! love it all.

jane

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 1:22AM
luvstocraft

That is just so cute--right up my alley! Love all your ceramic pieces, they are painted so nicely and go together so well. I can't believe how you find matching items at entirely different places! Luvs

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 2:17AM
Purplemoon

You're too much, Miz Candy! This is an Easter Wonderland that would make both little girls and big girls feel enchanted by!!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 3:03AM
nana2010_gw

What a sweet table, Candy.
It's amazing that you can find matching pieces at different times and places!...Let's see I like the Teapot, the bunny and chick plates, the stems...oh, that's right I love it all.
NanaK

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 8:59AM
christmascandy

Thanks everybody.
The weird part is that the original pieces from Ross were several years ago and then when Big Lots had the matching sugar and creamer last year, I was very surprised but excited. Then I found the first plate last year at a TS. Very early this year I found the second plate and then at Sal. Army about a month ago I found the third plate and cup!

So, I'll keep looking, LOL. It gives me another excuse to shop TS's, like I really needed one!

TTFN,
Candy

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 10:15AM
maximavswife

Everything just goes so well together! I'm with nanaK! I love it all!

Kath

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 10:29AM
Marlene Kindred

Just as cute as a button! Love the whimsical feel of the whole table...your dishes are lovely as are your decorations! TFS~

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 12:50PM
christmascandy

I forgot to add that I got a set of 8 of those lavender painted wood bunny napkin rings for $1. They have tiny flowers polka dotted on them.

Candy

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 11:31PM
More Discussions
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
Not finding any inexpensive beanie baby duckies and . . .
I expect the nearer to Easter it gets, the higher the...
oldalgebra
"Inspiration Pictures" reminder
Hi Gang.....thought I'd remind you I've got a bunch...
Purplemoon
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
trial
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td><a...
nana2010_gw
Sponsored Products
Beaded Easter Egg with Foil-Wrapped Chocolates - RED/GOLD
$30.00 | Horchow
Nesting meadow magnolia wreath
Origin Crafts
Pink Polka Dot Personalized Easter Bucket
$29.99 | zulily
Pink Nesting Grass
$6.99 | zulily
Tricod Cross Solar Light Garden Stake (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
23'' Seated Bunny
$89.99 | zulily
Easter Basket with Treats - MULTI COLORS
$75.00 | Horchow
Easter Egg Chocolate Ensemble
$75.00 | Horchow
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™