Just a touch of Easter decor

luvstocraftApril 7, 2011

This year has been a challenging one for me and I've not felt very creative. I did put out a few touches here and there for Easter/Spring. Mostly in the living room and just a touch in the family room/kitchen areas. A little bit outside too. I sure do love all the bunnies, chicks, flowers, etc. for this season. Here's a few pics. Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Sorry the last one is so blurry because of the light from outdoors. The blocks spell out Easter. I also forgot to add a picture of this cute bunny pitcher Karen had sent me last year and the perfect strawberry plate I found at the TS to go with it. Luvs

Bookmark   April 7, 2011 at 8:44PM
jeannespines

Oh, that strawberry bunny is a cutie & the plate you found! Looks like you've got those chocolate bunnies one would like to take a bite out of! And some fancy cut ceramic eggs (looks like)...very pretty!

Love your basket, too, luvs...beautiful arrangement. You've got some really cutie-pie bunnies...I love 'em ...all looks very Spring-y/Easter to me! Easter is 3 wks away yet...so sit back & enjoy your decor!

Bookmark   April 7, 2011 at 10:54PM
christmascandy

Very pretty.
I love the arrangement in your basket.
I have one of the blue cutwork egg dishes that I think is just like yours. They are so delicate.

That plate is perfect with your cute bunny pitcher.

TFS,
Candy

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 12:42AM
slinkey

Luvs...that last strawberry bunny and plate are such a perfect match! I love the color combinations of both.
I know everyone has been drooling over chicks (me included) but I'm having huge 'White Bunny' envy, and you have quite a few nice ones. You did a nice job on your mantel and window and I always enjoy seeing your buffet with your lovely plates. It always looks different with what you add for ea holiday/season, and that floral basket just stands out beautifully.
I'm glad you got to do some decorating - it's good therapy and...just looking at such cute things, has to put a smile in your day. LIke Jeanne said...you deserve to sit back and enjoy it.

jane

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 1:36AM
nana2010_gw

Luvs, I'm glad you did some decorating. It IS good therapy.
The bunny with the strawberries and the matching plate are adorable. That plate really was a lucky find.
Everything is so pretty. I enjoyed looking at it all! I especially like the two bunnies on your coffee table.
TFS
NanaK

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 8:44AM
Marlene Kindred

VERY cute Luvs! All of your bunnies are adorable, but I especially like the one on the mantel and the "strawberry" bunny in the last picture. I think you did a lot of decorating!

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 12:50PM
kathleen_li

Luvs, I agree, good to lift your spirits and put some Easter out.. I love all your bunnies, they are very cheerful!

I have very little out, still so darn cold for April. I am not having Easter like I usually do. Time to let the younger ones do it. I will however, be making a lot of the food, which is fine. I have the time, they all work!

Enjoy your lovely decorations!

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 2:14PM
Purplemoon

Everything looks so pretty, Luvs. I'm glad you did some decorating. And you have some wonderful bunnies! I think my favorite is the one on the rgt side of the coffee table, with the wreath of little flowers on her head. Too sweet.

That strawberry plate was a great find to go with the bunny pitcher!

Kathleen, I keep hoping and praying your cold weather will go away and Spring will get there. Its been such a long bad winter for you, and others here.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 8:33PM
phonegirl

Luvs, I love all your beautiful Easter decorations. Looks like everything is hopping and your buffet is so pretty. I use to have some of those eggs like you used in your window. Must be at one of our offices. All your Bunnies are wonderful.

Punk

Bookmark   April 8, 2011 at 10:14PM
luvstocraft

Thanks everyone, I had thought about doing so much more! Wanted to make a wreath or topiary using the easter basket grass and faux eggs, wanted to cut out egg shapes and make a banner, wanted to paint a couple of cute bunny signs--still have a few weeks to go so maybe I'll get something made! LOL

Karen, I had tried that cute bunny with the strawberries that you sent me so many places, and he just needed "something". I was so excited when I ran across that strawberry plate. Kathleen, don't read this part--we've been having fresh strawberries from a neighborhood patch! So yummy! Hope your weather warms up soon too.

Punk, I like those faceted eggs because the light shines through and they sorta look like glass. ;o)

Jane and Nana, I'm a big fan of white bunnies--I like seeing everyone's brown ones, but still prefer white ones for some reason.

Jeanne, my DH spotted those "chocolate" bunnies and asked me if he could eat one. I think he was very disappointed when I told him they were fake. LOL

Candy, I have two pink and two blue cutout eggs. Don't remember where I got them, was it DT?

Marlene, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing my bunnies. I have a few more scattered around the house too. Some stay out all year round.

I have to put out a few things, otherwise it feels like the holidays/seasons just slip right on by much too fast!

Luvs

Bookmark   April 9, 2011 at 12:05AM
More Discussions
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™