vanity lights

TSG1104April 2, 2013

Ok, so we weren't planning on buying vanity lights. I really liked the ones we had and we were going to reuse them. Unfortunately, one of the glass shades was broken while they were being stored during construction. I searched high and low and finally found a suitable replacement shade. They arrived last week and do not fit. argh! So, I think I'm going to have to suck it up and buy new fixtures. We need two double lights for over each sink. My favorite right now is this one from Shades of Light. I was hoping though to keep them under $150 each since this obviously wasn't in the budget. Anyone know of anything similar that is less expensive.

Here is a link that might be useful: well appointed bath light

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ctkathy

Restoration Hardware has their sconces on sale right now. The Lugano is only $100 for a double sconce in chrome.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:07PM
TSG1104

The RH lights are all very nice and I did check them out. But, I should have mentioned that the reason I like the one I linked is because I want it to face downward and I prefer glass over fabric shades for both light and ease of cleaning. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:34PM
shanghaimom

TSG, which finish do you need? The burnished brass?

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:37PM
TSG1104

Chrome.

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:38PM
shanghaimom

These are only $59 from Bellacor--they have a bunch, if you search in the chrome-2 light-under $100. I go to Shades of Light, too--great stuff!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 5:46PM
meek95

Look at Feiss Harvard collection, quick internet search shows price at $105.

Here is a link that might be useful: Feiss Harvard

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 2:50AM
azmom

Check Restoration again, they have double lights scones, face down with glass shade. Prices are friendly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration Wall Scones

Bookmark   April 14, 2013 at 7:02AM
TSG1104

meek95 - You're killing me :) That light would have been a great option, but we've already ordered and installed the one in my first post. I just couldn't find anything else that was close enough. I did stumble across the same light on another site that listed the manufacturer so I was able to search and find a better price. Still more than I had hoped to spend, but I'm happy with how they look in the bathroom.

Bookmark   April 15, 2013 at 12:12AM
TSG1104

Sophierex - I received your email, but since you emailed me through this site your email was not made available to me and there is no way for me to email you back.

The manufacturer is Hudson Valley Lighting and the collection is Keswick. There are single, double, etc versions. If you want more information, please email me again and include your email address.

Bookmark   October 3, 2013 at 12:22AM
More Discussions
Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Why Can't I Find One I Like at All!
The countdown is on. We start the master remodel in...
Monrovia Mom
Ledges, niches and shelves
In our first remodel, we did niches (don't like them),...
sjhockeyfan325
Shower drain installed off-center in subfloor - how to fix? Urgent...
Well back to the (new & improved?) Gardenweb. I...
AHMIowa_NJ
Very Cool - New Porcelanosa Luxury Vinyl Tiles
I would love this for my walls too! And the website...
numbersjunkie
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™