Where Is Everyone?

CreekbumApril 12, 2014

I was looking at Purplemoons Album, and I saw all the names of everyone who is suppose to be here. Where is everyone? I miss you and want you to come back, PLEASE!
It is time to post Easter Pictures and we have a lot of people missing.

LoveTo You All,

Creek

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

Hopefully more Easter photos will be upcoming soon....tho as you know, I blew it again this year. Candy, I hope is back from Calif but not sure she'll be up to hauling all her Easter stuff out after what they've gone thru.
We have had a lot of folks disappear the past two years it seems. I am hoping Luvs will come back, but losing her husband really took holiday decorating right out of her. I stay in touch with her and let her know we're thinking about her. Others do too.

Just seems Life hasn't been too good to some of our gang for many reasons. Unfortunately, once Easter is over, things really get slow here. Tho a few decorate for Memorial Day and July 4th, doesn't pick back up good till Fall and Halloween.

Nana has done a great job of keeping us going so often, with her wonderful table-settings. Along with Jeanne, Punk, and Candy. Haven't seen much in the way of thrift store finds in a while (and haven't even gone to one myself).
But many of us LOVE this Forum and we will be here even if not as active as before. So hang in there!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 12, 2014 at 11:15PM
jeannespines

I've got a little more Spring decor done ... my table on the porch but just got the Winter 'snowy' things put away ... I am slow this year ... but still love to decorate some.

Here's a new tin sign I bought at a nursery on a day trip w/a couple friends early last week ~~ it will go with porch decor when I get at it later this week ... weather is still not cooperating too much. But it will warm up again soon! ;-) Jeanne S.

Bookmark   April 13, 2014 at 9:39PM
Purplemoon

That's a wonderful sign, Jeanne! Good find on it. Hope you get real Spring soon, know you are anxious to get out in your gardens!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 14, 2014 at 12:17AM
Creekbum

Jeanne,

What a cute sign! I guess you will be Very Happy to be able to get out and enjoy the garden. Hope you can do that very soon!

Love To You!

Creek

Bookmark   April 14, 2014 at 3:40PM
More Discussions
NOT HAPPY with this TAKE-OVER
Hate, hate, hate this has happened to our Forum. I...
Purplemoon
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Mardi Gras Table
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J-B68ziUqqsKI1jUbGIsF0R-rRjcD4-szAG4k6T8_AM?feat=directlink...
nana2010_gw
Toddler' February Art
For all you grandmothers out there: Materials: One...
oldalgebra
bumping up links to our Inspiration Albums
http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2812708/inspiration-pictures-reminder...
Purplemoon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™