why I would buy sub-zero/wolf again (not that I will need to for

research_queenApril 1, 2012

Had a service call for my fridge, because it settled and something was vibrating against the compressor. It was serviced in less than a week (at no cost to me since it was still under warranty).

Upon chatting with the serviceman, I mentioned my that my Wolf ovens(30", L-series, double ovens) both had a strange chip in identical spots. I never thought to call them about it since the ovens still worked properly, but since someone was in my home, I figured I would mention it. He took a picture of the chips and said someone will be in touch with me.

Not knowing much about oven repairs, I figured someone would come to repair the enamel. 5 days later, I got a phone call that my new ovens are ready for installation. THEY REPLACED THE OVENS! They are only 1 year old, yet they did the right thing. No hassle, no frustration. Hands down, the best customer service.

Oh, and I should also mention that I love using my new kitchen appliances. The phenomenal customer service is an added bonus!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sprtphntc

wow, that is so good to hear!! i was having a problem with the probe in my single wolf oven, called about 4:30 on monday and had a new one by wednesday. Awesome!

and whats also nice is that when you call and give your name, they have all your info and seriel # of appl. so you don't have to repeat everything and dig out all your literature. maybe other companies do this also, but this as my first call for a problem.

agree, that is great customer service!!!!

so happy for your "surprise", that's fabulous!!!!

Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 3:41PM
mjocean

Very happy to hear such positive reports. We are planning a new kitchen which will be all Wolf/Sub-zero except the dishwasher and range hood!

Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 4:01PM
ILoveRed

I have had the same kind of service experiences as well in my 6 yr old home. Love Wolf Sub-Zero.

Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 6:58PM
maire_cate

We've had our Sub Zero all freezer and all refrigerator since 1987 and I am happy to report that Sub Zero has always been responsive to my repairs - either in or out of warranty. Out of warranty they have sent parts without charge on several occasions and all I've paid is labor - not cheap but at least it was only labor.

When my son managed to break the handle off the refrigerator they sent two replacement handles so that both units would match.

When the time comes I'll be replacing them with Sub Zero too.

Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 7:25PM
dodge59

That is great service.

My problem with them is their marketing and pricing policies, but maybe this will help some that are contemplating
Wolf/SZ appliances.

Click the helpful link below to see their
"Brand New Way to save $2500".

They emailed this info to me.

Gary

Here is a link that might be useful: Current Wolf/SZ Deals

Bookmark   April 1, 2012 at 8:32PM
More Discussions
Fhiaba column refrigerator freezer anyone?
Has anyone seen these in person or have in their kitchen?...
Dietitian
Bluestar platinum vs Capital Culinarian
We are deciding on kitchen appliances for our upgrade...
malba2366
Water Pooling on Bottom of Refrigerator and Leaking
Hi: I have a Kenmore Pro 48 inch side by side Refrigerator....
Rob Fleming
ELECTROLUX ICON FREESTANDING DUAL-FUEL RANGE or KITCHEN AID
I am about to purchase a dual –fuel, 30 “freestanding...
AreBe
DCS double wall oven--reviews?
I'm in the market for a double wall oven and saw a...
anna_chosak
Sponsored Products
Hampton Bay Track Lighting Linear Track Head Oil Rubbed Bronze Tiffany Shade
$29.00 | Home Depot
Glam Wasabi GLA08 Rectangular: 5 Ft. x 8 Ft. Rug
$288.15 | Bellacor
Del Monte Foods - Pet Food 3.15 lb. Meow Mix Original Choice Cat Food Multicolor
$28.99 | Hayneedle
Glass Lamp: Designer Collection 28.25 in. Iron Table Lamp with Frost Glass Shade
Home Depot
Mirrored Verticals. Free Samples and Shipping!
Blinds.com
Hughes Single Arm Chaise - Bentley Daisey Yellow
Joybird Furniture
Cashmere Bunny Personalized Bear Essentials Gift Set - Pretty in Pink - BEGS-PIP
$58.99 | Hayneedle
Loren Polished Nickel Finish One Light Vanity Fixture with Etched Opal Glass
$83.99 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™