Help! Question about Rohl shower package

piscesgirlApril 4, 2012

We are looking at shower fixtures. We just want a pressure balanced with handheld. I saw this package on the Rohl website ACKIT18 (see link below).

It was my understanding that in order to use a handheld you would need a separate diverter valve. I was under the impression that fixtures with a diverter integrated in the pressure balanced trim was for tub only. Is this correct or is it different for Rohl?

When I look up the PB trim AC2400 on the Rohl site it states it is a bath to shower diverter. Is the Rohl package incorrect? So confused.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cisal Shower Package ROHL Cisal Bath

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's a beautiful package! I'm asking essentially the same question on another thread, but about Kohler. The Kohler site had installation pdf's that said the same type of fittings could be used for a shower/tub combo or a shower/handheld combo. The push button diverter would be what sends water away from the shower and to the handheld. If that's true, I'll be very happy, but it's hard to verify. You might find the same info on the Rohl setup, if you can locate installation instructions.

    Bookmark   April 4, 2012 at 11:28PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Conflicting Contractors: how to anchor a shower niche shelf
Dear Bathroom Wizards, We put an 18-inch wide, extra-tall...
help choosing modern recessed lighting.
Oh my goodness this seems to be the hardest part of...
Edie Nicosia
Wall Mural (Photo Wallpaper, Photo Tile or Hire Artist?)
We have one wall in bath that's a hand-painted mural....
Stop Frameless Shower from Slamming Shut?
Just completed a renovation of our master suite and...
Did anyone buy a Venetian dual system tub from Costco?
I just came across this tub, looks good on paper. It...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™