Bissell SpotBot Pet Stain cleaner:iso advice

annova914May 4, 2009

I just purchased the Bissell SpotBot hands free pet compact cleaner. the manual only refers to using Little Green formula on common stains or Little Green and Oxy GEN2 on dye based stains. However, in the carton were OxyGen2 and Pet Stain & Odor Advanced Formula. Has anyone else bought and used this machine? the instructions say for dye based stains (and I've got some pink stains on our cream colored carpet from our cat throwing up her dry cereal...it's prescription so maybe there's something in it that stains pink??) to fill lines on the right hand side of the unit and fill with Little Green and Oxy Gen2 formulas. so should I just substitute Pet Stain & Odor advanced formula for the Little Green?

For some reason I'm a bit wary of firing up this machine...maybe I'm afraid I'll screw up the blending of these two cleaners. thanks for any advice out there.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
artlover13060

I can't answer your question but I'm thinking of buying this cleaner so I hope someone offers opinions or suggestions.

Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 7:21AM
annova914

Well, I fired up the little machine and it removed all the light brown stains. I used the Pet Stains solution first. When I ran out of that I switched to the OxyGen2 solution. the only stain that wouldn't come out is the pink stain so I'm going to buy the Little Green solution and see if that works (previously we only got rid of the pink stains by having Stanley Steamer come in and clean the carpet). I'm glad I bought this cleaning machine every time I walk past where the other stains used to be.

Bookmark   May 10, 2009 at 12:09AM
gibby2015

I just followed the instructions when I fired mine up. I got the regular spot bot though - not the pet spot bot. I couldn't really see what the difference was. Maybe it's the solutions that came with it. I think I used a combination of the two solutions that came with mine - it was Little Green and OxyGen. It worked great on my cat barf - nothing pink though.

Bookmark   May 10, 2009 at 10:54PM
More Discussions
nylon jacket stains
Hi, I have a cute green nylon jacket that has normal...
mimilm
Cat Urine in Carpet
What is the best product and method for removing cat...
kwie2011
Household Gecko Control
We live on the 12th floor of a large apt building....
aiea_nana
Pro Carpet Cleaning: Chemdry vs Steamer vs ??
Looking for a carpet cleaning service that does a good...
jsfox
Using same vacuum for outside lanai and off white carpet???????
I have one vacuum. It is a Shark Robot. I need to...
mizsusan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™