Questions on Eco Promenade Toto Toilet

enduringApril 14, 2012

Hello, what are your experiences with this toilet? I have read that there is a lot of splashing onto the toilet seat, is that your experience? Has it preformed well in the flushing department?

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shanghaimom

Hate ours. Chose a different toilet for latest bath remodel and I would replace the Promenade if it were economically feasible.

The water sits way, way down in the bowl. It doesn't look like enough, and it isn't. The bowl is always dirty with flecks of crud. Flushing power is just sad. Usually have to flush twice which defeats the whole purpose of low-water tank.

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 3:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Shanghaimom , When did you get your toilet? Do you have the Eco model or the standard model? On the web I read some, not so glowing, reviews of the Eco Promenade from some years back. The regular model had better reviews. I didn't know there were 2 models until after I posted this query. The newer models of the regular Promenade (and maybe the Eco too) have the Gmax flush system which I believe the earlier models did not have. Thanks for posting.

Jennaparker, did you register today just to give me feedback on my question? Or is this a flush of spam.

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 6:59PM
More Discussions
Showers 101
I'm hoping there is someone who can direct me to a...
jpbenstock
Minimum size for walk-in shower?
What is the minimum recommended size for a walk in...
uscroy
Master Bath Remodel...Floorplan help!
Hello all, I am in the planning stages of a master...
fst96se
Shower drain installed off-center in subfloor - how to fix? Urgent...
Well back to the (new & improved?) Gardenweb. I...
AHMIowa_NJ
Can you offer links to online Tile Retailers?
Just wanted to get a start at looking at tile. Anyone...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™