Questions on Eco Promenade Toto Toilet

enduringApril 14, 2012

Hello, what are your experiences with this toilet? I have read that there is a lot of splashing onto the toilet seat, is that your experience? Has it preformed well in the flushing department?

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Amy Koch Interiors

Hate ours. Chose a different toilet for latest bath remodel and I would replace the Promenade if it were economically feasible.

The water sits way, way down in the bowl. It doesn't look like enough, and it isn't. The bowl is always dirty with flecks of crud. Flushing power is just sad. Usually have to flush twice which defeats the whole purpose of low-water tank.

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 3:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Shanghaimom , When did you get your toilet? Do you have the Eco model or the standard model? On the web I read some, not so glowing, reviews of the Eco Promenade from some years back. The regular model had better reviews. I didn't know there were 2 models until after I posted this query. The newer models of the regular Promenade (and maybe the Eco too) have the Gmax flush system which I believe the earlier models did not have. Thanks for posting.

Jennaparker, did you register today just to give me feedback on my question? Or is this a flush of spam.

Bookmark   April 16, 2012 at 6:59PM
More Discussions
Toilets, anyone?
Ten years ago we put in the Toto Ultramax after reading...
anniel58
Newbie needs help with bathroom remodel
As a disclaimer, this is my first time remodeling a...
tigo35466
New build master bath layout help please
I’m a little stuck, and looking for ideas. In the...
am_e
Master Bath Reveal - Small space, big style
We don't have the bathroom shade installed yet, but...
piscesgirl
Console legs for wall-mount sink?
We have installed this sink in our bathroom: http://www.ybath.com/duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin.html?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_content=duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&cvosrc=pla.google.duravit-starck-3-double-furniture-washbasin&gclid=CKjNlI3C08QCFYhhfgodmE8A8Q The...
lesleymatson
Sponsored Products
Bicycle on Sea Promenade Wall Art
$114.99 | zulily
Howard Behrens 'Bellagio Promenade' Canvas Art
Overstock.com
Promenade Round Side Table
$119.99 | zulily
Toto Promenade E-Max Toilet - CST424EF#01
$433.30 | Hayneedle
Toto Promenade Round Toilet - CST423EF#01
$413.70 | Hayneedle