Eggstra Help Needed

pezabelleApril 2, 2011

I so enjoy all of the beautiful decoration you all have posted here and hope that you can help me with my quest. I have about a dozen eggs to paint and am having a very, very hard time finding ideas that I might incorporate into patterns. I have posted the pictures of my finished eggs and what I am looking for is lacy, easy flowers (I haven't painted many flowers yet) that kind of thing.

I have spent hours on google and either I'm not using the write wording with my searches or there isn't much out there, and help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank You,

Belle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

Pezabelle....your eggs are GORGEOUS!! They are just so, so pretty.....I did a search on google for floral stencils and easy floral stencils and got quite a few designs. You could also try amish stencils as well. Please post another picture of your new eggs when you're finished with the new ones. You should sell your creations.

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 5:48PM
christmascandy

Belle, beautiful eggs.
If you look at my Dining Room Table post, the embroidery on the tablerunner and placemats might give you some ideas.

TFS,
Candy

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 7:25PM
kathleen_li

They are beautiful! I will look for mine tomorrow and see if they might help. Mine are painted on wood eggs, not the true
pysanky.

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 10:39PM
karenmo

I just watched yesterday's Martha Stewart, and she has an app for iphones and ipads that has 101 ideas for decorating eggs. I would bet she has lots of ideas on her website. Good luck, and be sure to show us your new creations!

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 11:25PM
phonegirl

Belle, so glad you posted your beautiful eggs and basket here. You do such a wonderful job painting. Hope you come up with some more ideas for your eggs soon.

Punk

Bookmark   April 3, 2011 at 12:38AM
Purplemoon

Your painted eggs are wonderful. I'm so glad you posted here and shared them with us.
Did you try typing handpainted Easter eggs on google, then click on images? That's how I usually find a lot of photos of stuff I'm looking for.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 3, 2011 at 2:01AM
More Discussions
Testing ... a pic & text.
Testing this again ... I posted one pic earlier today...
jeannespines
My Christmas
Getting simpler each year!
yachter123
After Christmas
Simple table. As a lot of you know, my son & 3...
yachter123
Mardi Gras Breakfast
Getting ready for tomorrow. For more information and...
oldalgebra
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™