OT again.....whining update.

Marlene KindredApril 8, 2012

Good morning all! Happy Easter to each of you!

I just had to update you on my aches and pains. While I am wearing the brace on my left hand, I have been able to manage pretty well with it. But, I have to tell you that the pain in my ankles and knees is GONE!! Holy Moly....I haven't felt this good in I can't remember when! Thanks be to God! I have no idea how long it will last, but I am SOOO grateful for the past few days of no pain. Being able to walk without limping and without feeling like there is a knife in my ankle is the most wonderful feeling in the world right now. This predisone pack that the podiatrist gave me is WONDERFUL! I can see my ankle bones for the first time in weeks!

Just wanted to thank you all for your understanding and for letting me whine on the forum. You girls are the best!

Happy Easter to all of you!

~Marlene

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Aww! That is so wonderful Marlene. Pain can sure rob us of the pleasure and joy of doing things we want or need to do for sure. Just keep reminding yourself to appreciate this blessed reprieve while you have it, and we will all pray for continued healing and relief for you.

Luvs

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 3:37PM
milosmom_gw

Wonderful!!! news Marlene.
Having crushed a foot in an accident once and being genetically cursed with 2 rotten knees, I understand the overwhelming appreciation for being able to get around comfortably all to well.
Enjoy the pain free freedom you've found, but don't over exert!! , it might come back to haunt you. ((Yes, this would be the pot calling the kettle , but I'm not one to follow my own advice from time to time so call it voice of experience here...lol))

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 10:54PM
phonegirl

Marlene, so glad to hear your gout is doing better. My DH suffers from RA and gout so I know what your going through. When will you know if you need a cast in place of the brace on your hand. Sure hope that isn't necessary and it heals w/o.

When do you think your kitchen remodel might be done? Will be great to have you back posting pictures of your tables and decor when your done.

Whinning is allowed here and everyone cares so let us know when need be. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Always good to hear from you.

Punk

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 11:00PM
Purplemoon

WoooooHoooo, Prednisone and Prayers worked. ;o) Its so wonderful you feel good and being able to get around without awful pain. Now that is a Happy Easter for sure!

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 11:07PM
jeannespines

Great news, Marlene! Take good care & enjoy the benefits of the Prednisone right now!...a wonder drug for so many! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 11:46PM
nana2010_gw

Marlene, I just realized I didn't comment on your last post.
I am so happy you are getting with the Prednisone.
I hope your hand continues to improve too.
Nana

Bookmark   April 9, 2012 at 7:46AM
More Discussions
Valentine Decor
It was a little crazy decorating this year for Valentine's...
phonegirl
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
test
A test link to a photo
nana2010_gw
test 2
Caroline's table
nana2010_gw
Diving Right In
OK. I'm going to try and create a new post in order...
oldalgebra
Sponsored Products
GlideRite 8-inch Solid Stainless Steel Finished Cabinet Bar Pulls (Case of 25)
Overstock.com
Fortuna Bronze 16" Wide Crochet Flower Ceiling Light
Lamps Plus
Red Lizzy Shag Rug
$49.99 | zulily
Polo Paddock Basket Set of 3
The City Farm
Fairmont Maple Caramel Jute Glaze Stained Wood Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Sample
CliqStudios Cabinets
Sheffield 14" High LED Bronze Outdoor Wall Light
Lamps Plus
Red Wool-blend Area Rug (7'10 x 10'10)