Best smudge-proof stainless steel?

mahnduApril 30, 2009

I am buying new stainless steel kitchen appliances and since I have a toddler, am going mostly with the Frigidaire Professional line which uses smudge-resistant EasyCare stainless steel. I need to go with another brand for the refrigerator (I want a bottom-drawer freezer). Any suggestions for other smudge-resistant brands?

Thanks,

Sarah

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
theapplianceguru

There's not another brand that looks like the frigidaire pro stuff. The next best thing in my opinion is the GE clean steel line.

The Guru has Spoken

Here is a link that might be useful: The Appliance Guru Reviews, Advice, Giveaways and Commentary

Bookmark   April 30, 2009 at 7:49PM
erikanh

mahndu,

I'm not sure if you're trying to match to your other appliances but here's my Fisher & Paykel counter-depth fridge with EZKleen stainless steel. I love it, it's been a breeze to keep clean, even with my messy family. Good luck!

Bookmark   April 30, 2009 at 11:59PM
theanimala

That is one SWEET looking fridge! I was looking at the Jenn-Air french door but that Fisher is nice. I don't like the outside water dispenser because it eats so much room on the door but yours doesn't. Are you happy with it?

Bookmark   May 1, 2009 at 11:59AM
erikanh

theanimila, I really do like it. It's water only through the door, no ice, which is why it doesn't take up much room. The icemaker is inside the freezer drawer. My old Whirlpool fridge had the same cu ft, but for some reason this counter-depth fridge seems to hold so much more, maybe because it's wider and nothing gets lost in the back?

Bookmark   May 1, 2009 at 3:19PM
mahndu

Thanks so much for the tips. The Fisher & Paykel is beautiful!!

Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 12:54AM
More Discussions
Questions on Bosch and Wolf induction - min. pan sizes
Hi, I have been reading posts on this forum for quite...
houztongirl
cancer warning on kitchenaid dw
New kitchenaid dishwasher manual has warnings for chemicals...
kickball
Can you cook a good beef filet in a Miele combi steam oven?
I spent some time at an appliance dealer yesterday...
barbja99
Need Advice on Best Gas Range/Cooktop for Short Person
I will be getting either a new gas cooktop or a dual-fuel...
yaupon
Convection Microwave vs Speed Cook Microwave Help
We are remodeling our basement to include a kitchenette...
Teresa Cooper
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™