Best Carrera Porcelain

ctkathyApril 29, 2013

Looking for the best Carrera marble look a like in porcelain for floor and wall. Want rectified large format for floor. I
would prefer a matte finish for the floor and polished for the shower and walls and I like the tile with less veining and more white.

We are using very dark wood vanities and haze Caesarstone countertops with chrome fixtures, but not going for the real contemporary look.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lillo

Check the tile shop if you have one close by , or online . I was there on Saturday and they had the calacata matte finish on special , they have the shiny one too . I think you will need to go with the calacata rather than carrera to get the white color , as I discovered myself that white carrera is not white it's grey. Oh , I don't know if they are rectified or not, you can check online or call them. Good luck.

Bookmark   April 29, 2013 at 8:51AM
ctkathy

I have visited several tile shops. One Porcelanosa tile that I really like looks like it has been discontinued. Calacata has too much gold running through it for my look. Some Carrera is quite grey/some isn't. I was looking for a recommendation and hope to get one. Thanks.

Bookmark   April 29, 2013 at 11:06AM
lillo

I wasn't meaning tile shops, there is a store called the tile shop and it is online too tileshop.com . Sorry for the confusion. Good luck.

Bookmark   April 29, 2013 at 11:45AM
catbuilder

Have you tried Anatolia? Although I don't know if it's rectified.

Bookmark   April 29, 2013 at 11:48AM
More Discussions
Stop Frameless Shower from Slamming Shut?
Just completed a renovation of our master suite and...
ntrainer
Bathtubs for taller people
I am renovating a family bathroom and would like to...
twingle
Minimum size for walk-in shower?
What is the minimum recommended size for a walk in...
uscroy
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
Quality Pocket Door Frames?
(Please accept my apology for the duplicate post -...
ahmnj
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™