Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk

jewelisfabulousApril 27, 2014

What's the real story with this product? Seems to good to be true, so what's the down sides of the product?

https://www.dutchglow.com/?mid=4932132

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dashmo37

It seems as it is not what it should be, I wish it were. I need a good product to clean my wood too. :0(

Here is a link that might be useful: Dutch glow reviews

Bookmark   April 28, 2014 at 1:09PM
sunface

I bought a bottle of this at Bed Bath and Beyond, merely seeing it on display and never having seen the commercials. My expectations were zero, except that the sales clerk said she had been hearing how good it was. I have been trying to get my 1980's oak banister clean for a couple of years and it has been an elbow grease nightmare.

Today, this Amish Wood Milk cleaned it off quickly and beautifully - I could not believe it. It took very little elbow grease and I am just thrilled with the result. This banister has not been so beautiful in all the 10 years I have lived in this house. There is still plenty in the bottle for other projects and believe me, I will be using it everywhere! My suggestion, try it... you may be as shocked by the fabulous result as I am.Thank you , whoever you are!

Bookmark   May 16, 2014 at 5:28PM
nerdyshopper

If you want a super DIY product. I have tried equal parts of white vinegar, turpentine and raw linseed oil. Heard it recommended on a radio show that featured expert home builders. It works to clean and protect fine wood finishes better than any commercial product I have used. Just put them in a tight jar or bottle and shake well and pour a little on a rag and wipe. Don't leave it wet, wipe it dry. It will shine.

Bookmark   May 22, 2014 at 8:41AM
More Discussions
Best hardwood floor cleaner?
Our floors just got finished 2 months ago and I hate...
lmrinc_gw
vacuuming problem
I have fairly new bedroom carpeting and my Hoover vacuum...
eviemp
ink marks
How to remove ink (lines from a pen) on a sofa? Also,...
kathyg_in_mi
cleaning a burnt-on material from gas fireplace glass
Help! Something ( material unknown) burnt onto the...
clancyspad
40 Mule Team Borax
I have used Borax for many years. The last 3 boxes...
reader77
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™