Quickie Roller Mop and Universal Sponge Mop

happsApril 4, 2011

I recently purchased a large lot of brand new in package Quickie Automatic Roller Mop Type R refills that were manufactured about 10 years ago. I know they still make a Quickie Automatic Roller Mop Type R, however the version currently available has a slightly different mop end and the old refills will not fit/fasten onto the new mop handle end. Where can I go about finding an older Quickie Automatic Roller mop handle?

I also bought a small lot of Butler brand universal cellulose sponge mop refills that indicated they would fit most standard sponge mops. When I went to the store, the basic Quickie sponge mop had a different end the refills looked different.

I thought I would save a lot of money by buying these refills for under $1 each, but now I can't seem to locate handles for them. What brand of regular sponge mop and roller mops accept most brands of refills?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maire_cate

Maybe ebay? I swear you could find used toothpicks there.

You might even try contacting the company. It's a family owned business and they're located only a few miles from my home. It's worth a try.

Good luck

Here is a link that might be useful: Quickie

Bookmark   April 23, 2011 at 8:09PM
More Discussions
ink marks
How to remove ink (lines from a pen) on a sofa? Also,...
kathyg_in_mi
help between these two spin mops
Which is better http://www.homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/Indoor-Living/Home-Commercial-Cleaning/Floor-Care/Mops/Wet/Spinning-Mop-and-Bucket/_/N-2pqfZ67l/Ne-67n/Ntk-All_EN/R-I4540847?Ntt=spin+mop Or http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-spin-mop-and-bucket-0428442p.html#.VO5Y1DhOnHw...
wantboost
Sink Scratches
My white (porcelain?) sink gets silvery scratch marks...
jinnufr
40 Mule Team Borax
I have used Borax for many years. The last 3 boxes...
reader77
How to clean sliding window and door tracks?
How do you clean sliding window and sliding door tracks? When...
chezron
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™