Refrigerator to go with Blue Star range suggestions??

ameliagrayApril 27, 2014

Hi, I am new to this forum. My husband and I just purchased our first home and are in the process of planning a kitchen remodel. We purchased a 30" Blue Star range but are now looking for a refrigerator. We need a counter depth, 36 inch wide and 70 or 71 inch height refrigerator that will go with our Blue Star range. Does anyone have suggestions on what brand/style will work well (example door handle styles coordinate). Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phillyfeet

I was looking for a CD fridge 36 inch without external water/ice. After a lot of searching online, reading countless reviews and seeing in person, i decided on the Jennair or KA 72 inch. Price would be the final determination since they are both made by whirlpool. Then I discovered the Viking also has the same box as those 2 fridges, but rebadged as Viking. The Viking handles closely resemble the Bluestar so that is what i am going with. It is a little bit more expensive than the JA and KA architect and i know there are a lot of people who would advise against Viking.

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 5:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cookncarpenter

I agree, the Viking professional series handles are almost identical to Bluestar's.
I'm actually considering the Viking professional dishwasher to go with my Bluestar range, simply because of the similar handle, hope it at least cleans the dishes, (fingers crossed ;)

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 8:22PM
More Discussions
Does Anyone have the Wolf Range with a Griddle?
I've got one and I find the grease doesn't drip into...
sbedelman
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Drawers-do you have them?
I am in need of guidance. From what I can gather, it's...
beekeeperswife
Help with induction please
I am planning to buy induction when we reno the kitchen....
sherri1058
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
mcaprizs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™