I need cleaning HELP!
First off, I am glad I found this forum as I have already found some great advice.
I am sort of a neat freak, but admittedly a novice at cleaning, and I need some serious help. With the current economic climate, I have assumed the role of the house-husband, which has gotten me more hands on when it comes to cleaning the house. The problem is, I have no idea what products to use on certain things.
If anyone could help me fill the blanks, on what YOUR preferred product/tool is for cleaning the given area. I am going to list what I am currently doing, and if you see something I can do better PLEASE help me..lol
1. Tile- Any tips here, for keeping tile clean/dust/hair free, and what tools are best? I have been dust mopping(rubbermade) mid week, and vacuuming/wet mopping once a week on cleaning day. When wet mop I use water, and a cap full of rubbing alcohol. Any tips and tricks here, or better mops/dust mops would be appreciated. I feel like I could be missing something in this area.
2. Granite counters- I have been using alcohol/water mix, with micro-fiber cloth
3. Acrylic/Faux stone showers. What do you use post showering to keep things clean? What do you use for weekly cleaning?
4. Bathroom counters/chrome faucets- Not sure what to use here
5. Wood furniture- I am lost here as well.
6. I have plantation shutters. I have been using a swifter duster. It is pretty time consuming, but not sure there is anything better.
7. Base boards. What do you use to clean baseboards?
Thanks for any help.