Electrolux Dishwasher EIDW6305GS

olivertwistkitchenMarch 21, 2013

We are getting a Kitchenaid Fridge and GE Profile oven, cooktop, and microwave.

Went to the appliance store today to pick out a DW. I was leaning towards Kitchenaid or GE to match, but was open to other possibilities.

I really fell in love with the Electrolux EIDW6305GS. It really had an interior set-up and configuration that would work for me, with big spaces for skillets and baking dishes, and modular options for silverware racks. The salesperson actually was more in favor of the KitchenAid but assured me I'd be very happy with the Electrolux and that he's had no problems with it, even when I questioned him about the lack of a heated drying cycle.

I was all set to go ahead, even though it didn't match the rest of my appliances until I got home and read soooo many negative reviews of Electrolux DW. Even on Gardenweb if you find good reviews, and then follow up the threads months later, customers were unhappy.

Can someone please reassure me that I should continue with this Electrolux purchase, or should I read the writing on the wall and run? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deeageaux

1) You have reached the point of paralysis by analysis .

All appliances are going to have at least a few angry owners that swear you should not buy one ever. Happy owners tend not to post as much. What you need to look for is percentages and trends.

2) Are you really going to spend~ $1300 on an Electrolux dishwasher or are you getting a real deal as a package?

Bookmark   March 22, 2013 at 1:58AM
More Discussions
Daily Luxury Convenience (Combi Steam) vs. Tried & True Dbl Oven
I asked questions about the steam oven last month....
lawjedi
36 Inch Wolf Range and Fridge
I'm looking at range's for my wife's soon to be kitchen...
amexblackg5
Unnecessary drama with Miele dishwasher...
The salt/softener tank on my ten-year-old Miele Incognito...
howardgee
Removal of Dishwasher Detergent Build-Up
I have a Miele dishwasher in a rental unit that has...
dimond
Double Gaggeneau Oven vs. Single with Microwave/Convection
We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I...
C C
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™