Please help me identify this glass sink

PollyGMarch 19, 2013

My sink has a crack. I have been looking for a replacement. It is a glass sink sitting in a metal ring mounting bracket. It also has an overflow hole at the side. The problem is I cannot find any glass sink that has an overflow at the side. If you come across the sink during your sink search, would you please let me know? I've searching online for hours with no results. Thanks.

This post was edited by PollyG on Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 0:12

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Could you add a photo? Might help!

    Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 11:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
recommend sink for combo powder/bath
am planning combo laundry/half bath. side by side washer...
Contractor messed up shower pan. Fixable?
My contractor who I'm firing tomorrow messed up my...
Need advice on best mirror/sconce option in small master bath
My husband and I are FINALLY renovating our master...
Cultured Marble vs onyx collection vs solid surface shower pan
1st off, I am a long time lurker in these forums and...
Grout experts, Fusion Pro, Kerapoxy, Spectralock, Bostik?
Or Tec Power grout? I'm trying to choose something...
Sponsored Products
Milano Duvet Cover - Queen
$579.00 | FRONTGATE
Polished Chrome Vanity Sconce
$425.00 | Horchow
Cole & Co. Custom Collection 31" Classic/Estate Package, Bella Crema Top and Bis
Modern Bathroom
Sync 3-Light Bath Bar
Bocci | 21.36 Square Pendant Chandelier
Kubix Concealed 1 Outlet Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve (Slim Plate)
Hudson Reed
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™