What color vanity to choose?

janesylviaMarch 22, 2012

I have light yellow marble like tiles (13x26), and the matching floor tiles (13x13). The toilet, sink, and the tub are all white. I would choose a very light yellow quartz for vanity top. How about the vanity? I saw a vanity with very good quality (full extension solid wood dovetail drawers, full overlay door style, soft closing concealed undermount glide). But I don't know if the mahogany would look good. I preferred cherry but the model does not come with cherry color. I saw Lowes has a cherry color vanity, which looks nice but does not have those features.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, I need to have the vanity installed within 1-2 days.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mydreamhome

I've seen your tile selections & I think the mahogany would go beautifully with them. Any reason why you're matching the counter top to the floor & wall tile, though? When you go to select a countertop, I would take your tile sample and a door from the vanity with you to make sure you like them all together. You might be surprised by what you select!

Bookmark   March 23, 2012 at 8:57AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
janesylvia

Mydreamhome, thank you very much for your constant help. Yesterday, I noticed they also sell vanity with glazed cherry maple color, but they don't recommend it because there is a little defects on the vanity cabinet. But I finally still chose the mahogany one because the cherry maple one needs to be shipped from LA to the bay area, but my contractor wanted to get it immediately.

Bookmark   March 24, 2012 at 12:14PM
More Discussions
Does anyone know where to sell a brand new vanity
looking to sell locally only and tried craigslist this...
matdrew
Family of 5 - only 1 1/2 bathrooms. What would you do?
We are an active family of 5 and our bathroom situtation...
rebeccamomof123
need bathroom drain advice
Need advice. I am putting in a built in shower 3ft...
checkman123
Quality Pocket Door Frames?
(Please accept my apology for the duplicate post -...
ahmnj
Finished Conestoga cabs bathroom
This wasn't our usual full DIY, we paid for the tile...
justterrilynn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™