Where do you buy tablecloths?

ladypat1March 24, 2011

I just came home from BB&Beyond, Kohl's and Pier One(all in a strip). Looking for tablecloths, and couldn't really find anything I wanted. Looking for good quality, solid color tc.All I have are Grandmother's beautiful white ones, but I want color! Where do you all get tablecloths?

Pat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldalgebra

For solid color, I've purchased from Imperial Textile on eBay. Not cheap, but real heavy, nice quality, vivid colors, and (most importantly) they iron like a dream.

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 7:09PM
christmascandy

I buy a lot at thrift stores. Sometimes the ones I find are brand new, sometimes they appear to be ones that are banquet cloths that a rental company or hotel have cleared from their inventory, and sometimes they are personal donations. I have found some really lovely and expensive cloths, but just like anything at the TS's, one has to be cautious and examine everything before buying. The most recent one I bought was a cream cotton sateen with appliqued and embroidered eggs, flowers, and ribbons in pastel colors and also some cutwork. It will be appearing shortly in an Easter tablescape! I saw some similar ones in Home Goods and they were almost $30.

Home Goods, Ross, Marshall's and Big Lots are other places I hve found some tablecloths at reasonable prices.

Good Hunting!
Candy

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 7:38PM
kathleen_li

Home Goods and WSonoma. I really like to buy fabric and make them, that way you have something different.
Quilts, throws, duvet covers, all make good colorful cloths too!

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 8:14PM
maximavswife

I have been getting tablecloths from www. Boscovs.com outlet. They are great quality, inexpensive and fast shipping.

Kath

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 8:24PM
party_music50

I found several very nice tablecloths, napkins, and placemats for great prices last year by shopping the on-line clearance sections of stores like BB&B, JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy's, etc.

Bookmark   March 24, 2011 at 8:42PM
Marlene Kindred

J.C. Penney has nice solid colored tablecloths, napkins and table runners and when they are on sale, they're pretty reasonable.

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 10:34AM
phonegirl

This is a great question and I will have to go online and take a look. I buy most of mine at Ross, TJ Maxx and Dillards. I always look when ys but never seem to find any.

Punk

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 12:00AM
More Discussions
Christmas, 2014
Our kitchen
swest2_gw
Five Easy Vignette Tips
Link Here is a link that might be useful: Tips
yachter123
Decorating Son's House
First of the photos
yachter123
For any of Gang on Facebook.....
I've set up a Holiday Group for us. Its a "closed...
Purplemoon
Nana, here are some sample uploads.
I thought I'd try to upload the same image saved in...
oldalgebra
Sponsored Products
Green & Gold Rogen Wool Runner
$49.99 | zulily
Outdoor Tablecloth in Brown - 42" Square
$139.00 | FRONTGATE
Tommy Bahama Catavinia Bay Tablecloth
Overstock.com
Blue & Beige Geometric Runner
$29.99 | zulily
70" x 126" Oblong Table Cloth
$373.90 | Horchow