Multi-part appliance questions.....
We're doing a major renovation, and will be looking for a rangetop, wall oven, dishwasher etc.
Right now we're at the following point-
1) 48" built in stainless, Subzero looking like the winner but we saw a Kitchenaid 48" stainless for a lot less that looked pretty good ..... any thoughts?
2) 36" 6 burner gas rangetop - Wolf was looking like the leader, but we saw a long post on Bluestar .... just visited an appliance store in NJ and they were pushing American Range brand .... anyone have any experience/opinion on this?
3) DW a Meile or Bosch .... thinking about putting a second in the island but still unsure
4) Wall oven, with microwave/speed oven combo. No idea here, would love some feedback from the GW community - if you were going to start from scratch, what brand would you go with, and why. We don't want a double oven.
5) Anything else appliance wise you can think of to help us in our decisions would be appreciated!
Thanks so much,