Lampe Berger (pronounced Bershay)
Has anyone used these oil lamps that are supposed to clean your home's air of everything from cooking odors to allergens? My daughter told me about them several months ago but had no personal experience. She and her husband have been suffering symptoms common with mold. She bought one of these and so far (3 or 4 days) they've been headache free. I've found several places on line that sell the product but none that gives a good overview of the product. My husband has allergies and I'm thinking about trying it but would like to get more information.
Monica (from the Kitchen Forum)