Bosch 700 Integra

Dee_MeMarch 11, 2013

I have recently sold my home and am moving into a condo. I am facing the daunting task of a reno to a small kitchen. I am trying to narrow it down and have an opportunity to get a Bosch 700 Integra slide in electric range at a fantastic price. I know everyone is raving about induction, but it's not an option. Does anyone have this range and can speak about it's reliability?
Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dodge59

I doubt you will find much input here in GW, as far as reviews go on a "Conventional" Electric Range.

Have you even bothered to check out induction? Since you just sold your home it's a bit "confusing to me" at least, that you can not scrape enough resources together to go for the induction.

A brand new place (for You), and you want to start out with a "Model T" in your kitchen Reno??? Most likely with a condo, you won't have a well performing hood venting outside? Then there is the extra power a conventional range will use over induction, and the extra chore of cleaning it up, versus induction!

You do not say why, "Induction is NOT an option", and the fact you rave about a "fantastic price", leads me to believe your decision is "Mostly" an "Economic One"---please correct me if I'm wrong!

Having said all the above, a quick google search does turn up a lot of 5 star ratings for the Bosch 700 Series Ranges, Sears, Lowes, etc etc, alto it does vary somewhat by model #, which you did not post.

Anyway, good luck with your "Model T", (LOL)

Gary

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 8:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bons

Jeez... she just asked for info on a particular range model, not a evaluation or opinion on her finances or her choice of range style.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 10:47AM
More Discussions
Bread baking in the Blue Star Range
We are in the process of building a new home and though...
mullde
Anyone have a Jenn-Air 48' range?
Hello, I was ready to buy a 48" DCS 5-burner w/griddle...
susan3733
Bluestar platinum vs Capital Culinarian
We are deciding on kitchen appliances for our upgrade...
malba2366
Can't adjust door spring on Miele Futura Dimension DW (G 5675
We just installed my new Miele dishwasher and the door...
jan_in_davis
Wolf gas/induction modules
We must make a commitment to appliances next week for...
judydenver
Sponsored Products
Tile Saws Cutters & Accessories: Bosch Saws 10 in. Wet Tile and Stone Saw TC10
Home Depot
Bosch Universal Plus Mixer Combo with 3 Attachments
Overstock.com
Bosch MUM6N10UC Universal Plus Kitchen Machine
Overstock.com
Bosch Universal Mixer Plus Cookie Paddles
Overstock.com
Tile Saws Cutters & Accessories: Bosch Tool Storage Folding Leg Stand GTA10
Home Depot