Free Pancakes Today at IHOP

jannieFebruary 23, 2010

Today is National Pancake Day at all International House of Pancakes Restaurants. Hurry on in 7 am to 10 pm for a free short stack of 3 pancakes. No charge, but they "suggest" a donation to Childrens MIracle Network. and if you order coffee or juice or bacon, you'll have to pay for those items. But my motto is "Free is good." Enjoy!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jannie

Sorry, that was yesterday.

Bookmark   February 24, 2010 at 6:46AM
graywings123

Seems like a nice idea, but I watched the swarm of people at a local Denny's when they had a similar offer. Lines out the door! I feel sorry for the wait staff when restaurants do things like this.

Bookmark   February 24, 2010 at 9:19AM
jannie

Here's what happened to me: I live in Long Island NY and there are at least 3 IHOPs within 20 miles, no Dennys. My husband (in a wheelchair) and I went to our nearest IHOP about 11 am yesterday. We had no trouble parking, getting in, or being seated. There was a wait of about 10 minutes. They had maybe four waitresses for the entire place. We got in, got our food, left. Our tab was $7.25 because we ordered 2 coffees and a side order of bacon to go with the pancakes. My Mom (in Western New York) has both a Dennys and an IHOP nearby. She didn't go to either, she is blind and has emphysema,and a trip like that is too much for her. I understand Dennys was giving away a full breakfast. Mabe that accoiunts for the swarm. Everyone loves free food!

Bookmark   February 24, 2010 at 3:56PM
More Discussions
easiest way to clean silk plants?
I have a bunch of silk plants, mostly in my kitchen...
drcindy
Best hardwood floor cleaner?
Our floors just got finished 2 months ago and I hate...
lmrinc_gw
Carpet Cleaning: Can it Ruin the Carpet?
I've never had a professional carpet cleaning, but...
Cassandra
Dishes smell 'fishy' after dishwasher
All my dishes and flatware have a funky sort of odor...
michelle_phxaz
Film on glasses from dishwasher: etched?
The drinking glasses now look cloudy. I have been using...
linnea56
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™